Saturday, June 28, 2008

Staking Update

Just a quick update for my staking situation. I have about 13% sold so far - and 5% swapped so as a whole I'm pretty happy. Thanks for everyone's support - hopefully I'll actually have a few decent showing while I'm there. Been re-doing my playing schedule, and there is a chance by total buy-in will be between $2000-$2500 rather than the earlier estimate of $2500-$3000 (as I will probably try to satellite into the $500/$1000 tournaments at Venetian instead of buying in directly - and if I fail to satellite in I'll just play a smaller buy-in tourney elsewhere like Ceasar's Palace). I just felt I am obligated to update my "investors" and if there is a problem with the new schedule and what not, send me an e-mail and we can sort it out. But if there are still people interested in investing, I'm still going to keep it at $30 per % just to be fair to everyone, and also it will give me a bit of wiggle room if I decide to play an evening tournament if I bust out of the noon tournament early.

3 more sleeps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh, enjoy your trip wes! and gj on the csports bets :) GG