Monday, June 23, 2008

Selling a few % of myself

I'll be making a trip down to Las Vegas from July 1 to July 9 - I am currently not planning to play in the WSOP Main Event, but I will should I manage to satellite into the tournament while I'm there. With that said, since I'm not planning to play the Main Event, I will be playing tournaments daily, mainly between the Venetian Deepstack Extravaganza and the Caesar's Palace Mega Stack Series. Right now, my schedule is still very much up in the air, since these tournaments end play at night and usually have final table the following day - and I plan to make at least one of these obviously. My plan will have me play about 6-7 tournaments, a daily noon tournament either at the Venetian or Caesar's Palace, and if I somehow lose by 7pm, I'll probably plat the Rio nightly tournament or the Caesar's Palace nightly tournament. With that said, the cost of all my buy-in will probably be around $2500-$3000. I am looking to sell up to 25% of myself for this trip - each % will be $30 either transferred via Poker Stars/Full Tilt Poker, or paid to me in person before I leave next week.

If you have questions about this, feel free to send me an e-mail at westside8@gmail.com

1 comment:

AceOfHobbes said...

Make us some money Wes