Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Donkaments

I ended up playing a bunch of Sunday tournaments yesterday, and obviously being the great player that I am, I only managed to min-cash one of them while bombing out on the other 4 that I played. There weren't really any interesting hands, but it's just nice to get back into the grind - also it was nice to be reminded how soft these tournaments are.

Most of the tournaments just involved me losing small pots after small pots, and occasionally losing a slightly bigger one leading to a dwindling stack. Between hands like flopping top 2 vs. a OESD and him getting there, or just coming out on the wrong end of a flip, it felt like it just wasn't meant to be.

I don't really know when I will get another Sunday where I can put in a semi-full schedule of tournaments in again, with intramural basketball taking up the next 2 Sundays, follow by a grad dinner the Sunday after. It probably won't be until SCOOP comes around before I am able to grind Sundays again.

No comments: