Sunday, March 8, 2009

Keeps on rolling

Still running as cold as the Arctic Ocean. Volleyball game + referee-ing was canceled today as someone decided to break the lights, so decided to fire up a few tables of SnGs/satellites to kill the evening. I cashed in exactly 0 tournaments...a few highlights includes

-busting 99 to AKs with the flop of 9 J 3 with 1 spade
-losing TT to AQ on a 10 9 2 flop
-in Stud8, failing to hit anything when the first 4 cards were A234

So down another $150~, bringing me to negative figures since the Stars 25% reload bonus.

Taking tomorrow and Tuesday off with more intramural basketball and volleyball...so I might try to play a few on Wednesday evening I guess. Might have to spend that session reviewing hand histories though, just as a precaution to ensure I'm not making any huge mistakes...

No comments: