Sunday, February 8, 2009

Poker Tonight

So I lied, I ended up loading 4 180 man SnGs tonight as my friends left earlier than expected after snowboarding, and sitting with 1 tourney still alive, it hasn't been going well.

Busted first one early with AK when I got it in on the flop with TPTK against villain's bottom 2.

Second one involved losing a race with 66 vs. AK when I shoved 15BB after 5 limpers and was called by one of the limpers.

Third one was similar to the second one, except I was called by Q4 and I had 99, obv turned a Q.

Will update the fourth one when it happens, but I'm sitting with 2500 with blinds at 75/150.

Edit...blinds 125/250 with an ante with my stack at 3200~. EP raises to 750, I shove with QQ, player in LP calls for less, EP calls.

KK > QQ > JJ

0 for 3.

No comments: