Monday, February 23, 2009

Bad Start to the Week

So I ended up grinding a bit Sunday evening after Volleyball, and everything was all good until today. Ran super hot last week and was up about 25 BIs or so, until today when it all came crashing to a halt.

Can't seem to win flips, losing 60/40, losing to more than my fair share of 3/2 outers, and of course a 1 outer. I ended up down about 10 BIs today, so calling it a night as I have an intramural basketball game in an hour or so.

Not going to play tomorrow as I will be going to the Raptors game (unless the weather decide to suck and snow like nuts) and won't get around to it much on Wednesday due to a couple of meetings. Will try to squeeze a few in, but other than that it will be grinding day again on Thursday.

I recently picked up a StoxPoker membership pretty cheap, so I figured I'll give it a shot and see what it offers for the time being...will post some review when I get my account activated and watch a few videos.

No comments: