Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update

I'm done with MTTs in Vegas - went 1/5 (or 6 - something like that), so its good news bad news. Good news is that I had my first ever live MTT cash, bad news was that I missed out on cashing for a big score.

I cashed in the $330 Venetian Deep Stack tournament yesterday (July 7th), but had I won the last pot when I moved in with A6 vs. KQ for about 10BB against an aggressive LP, I would've put myself in good position for possibly the final table (or at least the final 2 tables) but it wasn't meant to be. I'm definitely not complaining about this cash after how bad I ran this week - but still no where close to some guys who are 0 for 20 or so from this year's WSOP.

I'll probably write a detailed report on the flight back or something starting from after day 2.

No comments: