Friday, November 27, 2009

Back at the Grind

So it seems lately I've found the desire to put some hours in at the virtual felt again. Nothing big, nor massive number of tables, just getting back into a bit of sit-and-go's and a bit of PLO. Ran pretty hot for the first couple of nights and positioned myself nicely in the "Battle of the Planets" in the high orbit section. However tonight just wasn't my night where overpairs were cracked by underpairs, players stacking off in dominated situation on the bubble and winning the 30/70. So now I need to essentially win 10 of my last 12 SnGs to be able to finish in the top 10 for the high orbit.

I went deep in a couple of tourneys (finished 28/1000+) but still short of the huge score. Coming up next is probably back at trying to grind out an Aussie Millions or PCA seat...

Just a few hands to illustrated my night.
QQ < 77 AIPF

Another 2 outer

Another one

Yeah..it's been pretty ugly.

No comments: