Thursday, June 4, 2009

WSOP Plans

Still a bit pumped up over winning the WSOP Main Event seat - one of my goals for the year has been accomplished! Also, it allows me to be proactive in trying to % of myself, instead of keep telling people that is interested in buying that I might/might not play.

So the plan is to fly down either on Canada Day, or July 2nd, and register for the Main Event. The chances are that I will probably play Day 1D, as there is quite a few different parties going on around that time. Right now I only have a 1 way flight booked and will probably book my return flight after I see how I do in the Main Event - obviously the plan is to make the final table but obviously only 0.0015%~ of the people started the tournament will make it that far. Depends how I do, I might play a couple of the side events either at Venetian, Caesar's Palace, or a smaller buy-in tournament at the Bellagio. I also plan to stay around and catch UFC100 if I can (obv. if I bust first day I might just fly home instead of hanging around for another week). As you can tell, my plan is still very much in the air, and will likely just take it as I go.

If anyone is interested in buying a % of me in the Main Event, I'm currently selling 1% at $110, or if you buy more than 5% I'll do a even 1% for $100. If interested, please contact me at westside8 [at] gmail [com]

Now that I've won my seat, the next couple of weeks will probably see a decline in my volume. Will still probably play and try to get into a couple of the $650 WSOP Satellite on Stars on Sunday, but other than that I will need to focus on my school work for a bit with mid-terms around the corner.

No comments: