Sunday, June 21, 2009

Final WSOP ME Satellite

Probably played my last WSOP Main Event satellite today. Busted out in epic proportions by losing before registration was closed. Basically lost 1/3 my stack when I 3-bet a LAG (from limited hands) with JJ, flop came Qxx, turn K and had to fold to a shove. The last 1800~ went in when I raised MP with Ad7h and getting 5 callers, flopping 973ddd, and check-raising all-in and ran into a set of 3s. Obviously I blanked my 9 outer (was hoping that I would have 14 when I check-shoved) and was out in 30 minutes.

I'm pretty much done playing between now and my trip. With a couple more assignments and a midterm in the next week, I won't be spending much time play (if any) due to school work. On the other hand, a friend of mine (essentially non-poker playing) will be coming down to Vegas with me from July 2 to 5, so that's going to be alot of fun with the various parties (Bluff, Everest, 2+2) that we'll be heading out to, and definitely checking out a show and of course showing him around. Will try to squeeze a few STT and/or mega-satellites in before I play 1D, so we'll see how that goes. Not going to leave much time to sleep, but who sleeps in Vegas anyways.

That's it for now, hopefully I haven't used up all my run-good yet and still have some left in the tank for the Main Event.

No comments: