Friday, April 10, 2009

SCOOPaloopaloop

Haven't played too much of it this week, with the exception of the event 8 L on Sunday where I got deep and decided to donk out. Wanted to play the mixed hold'em on Tuesday, but was stuck at work and couldn't make the 2:30pm start time. Hoping to play the $22 1 rebuy/addon tonight, and then the main event on Sunday. Other than that, SCOOP haven't been the kindest to me...other than the relatively deep run in the 2 day $33 hold'em tournament, I pretty much bombed out of every other tournament. At least I'm running good on Full Tilt's cash game.

A short report on event 8, where I finished 500~ out of some 20000~ players. To be completely honest, there wasn't too many interesting spots through the 8ish hours that I played. Had an early double up, and was sitting at 25K (started with 10K) by the first break. Had a few standard hands where I won some races, or people just decided to give me chips.

Really can't think of any hands of interest, even deep in the tournament. Managed to win more races, cooler a few people, and decide to pull a Matusow blowup and shoved into a boat on the river to bust.

I think I got like $170~...decent for 8 hours of play, but obviously I was after the $50K~ first place and was pretty disappointed with my bust out hand.

Anyways, now I'll be turning my focus to trying to win a seat for the WSOP ME.

No comments: