Thursday, July 23, 2009

Solid Session + APPT

Since I've been back from the WSOP, first time I've managed to put in a solid session and at the end of the day, I feel like I did pretty well.

Basically grinded through about 12-14 $12 180 man turbos, and managed to min-cash about 3 times, and finished 1st and 5th respectively in 2 others. Also took down a $90 satellite into the $800 APPT Macau satellite, but sadly I have to unregister and keep the W$ for the time being as I am unable to play in the upcoming satellite.

The goal is still to try to win a seat to APPT Macau, and while I'm there visit friends and family in Hong Kong. Although the trip will overlap with CCSA playoffs, I feel the priority is a little bit higher with this. We will see if I end up winning a seat though, as due to my schedule, I might only have one shot at qualifying.

No comments: