Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vegas Trip Report

No poker content, so I posted it on my "regular" blog instead. For anyone interested, go over to www.sportswizard.blogspot.com

Just came back from a quick 2 day stop in Chicago where I caught the Canucks/Blackhawks game from rinkside seats. Met up with Terrence Chan, along with his buddy Matt from Chicago, and Andy and Scott from Vancouver. The Canucks were outplayed for the game and the better team won, although I do wish the Canucks would've put in a better effort in the third rather than playing a stupid trap against a fast and skilled team like Chicago.

Now that school is underway again, pretty much going to stick to grinding it out online until the World Series. The goal is still to try to qualify for a seat with either Stars or Full Tilt and play in the Main Event. Pretty sure I'll still end up going down regardless if I qualify, and will try to play if I can enough people to buy pieces of me.

Right now, just going to be playing some FTOPS and mini-TOPS for the next week or so. Hopefully can do something decent this time around.

No comments: