Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday Results

It didn't exactly go well in the main tournaments yesterday, busting each one with the best hand, but had a few decent runs in the satellites so I was able to store up some T$ to be used in the future.

Busted out of the FTP Holiday 100K when we got it all in KK vs. AK and obviously A comes on the flop

Busted out of the Stars Million Dollar Turbo Takedown when A9 couldn't beat Q9 with the board became 4 card straight

Cashed in the Stars Guinness Book of World Record for $30 ($10 goes back towards the last longest bet) when AK is inferior to A9

I did manage to win a few satellites like I mentioned, but I just wasn't "in it" from tiredness in the past few days so I decided not to play any of the bigger tournaments.

As far as the Turbo Takedown, I have not cashed once and I've played it 4 times or so. Heck, I have not even made it to the first break in any of them I've played, and this is a tournament where at least 1/3 is supposed to make the money...I guess I'm just saving it up for a deep run soon.

Not going to be playing again until the New Year, so happy new year to all.

No comments: